TECHNICAL ADVISER/DEVELOPER (FULL STACK)
Join our multi-disciplinary team in world-class consulting services. A rewarding career opportunity that meets your expectations and exciting challenges!
Eventually, approximately 12 months after hiring, you will play the role of "coach" to the development team, and you will ensure the growth and performance of this team to be built.
- Develop new Front-End and Back-End functionalities
- Participate in the analysis and design of web applications
- Maintain and improve existing code
- Understand interactions with existing systems
- Perform installations on environments such as the IBM Cloud
- Managing the IBM Cloud Enterprise Portal
- Perform or participate in the integration of Cloud solutions to external systems
- Provide support to clients on TriNmax solutions
3. Business Activities and Training - 15% of the time
- Participate in company days (Team Meeting)
- Internal and external trainings
- BBQs, team trips, events, holiday dinners or weekends, etc.
- And all other tasks related to the smooth running of the department.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Experience in web application development
- Experience in Functional and Business Analysis (asset)
And you know a lot about...
- C# .NET Core
- Angular (2+)
- PostgreSQL and/or SQL Server and/or Oracle and/or Db2 databases
- Ongoing development and deployment on Cloud environments (asset)
- IBM Cloud or other Cloud provider (asset)
- Ubuntu or other Linux distribution (asset)
- French - oral and written
- English - spoken and written
You already recognize yourself, but on top of that you are...
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Autonomous, able to take initiatives according to the company's needs
- An organized, methodical and structured person
- Good communicator, able to act as a mentor/technical leader for other developers and with clients
- Aspects of computer programming ;
- Functional and IT aspects to translate technical specifications into a business language and vice versa; Functional and IT aspects to translate technical specifications into a business language and vice versa
- Analysis of the requirements of complex IT system implementation projects;
- Mastery of best practices in business analysis and related tools.
College diploma (DEC) or university degree (BAC), certification in computer science or equivalent
Bilingualism essential, excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.