Join our multi-disciplinary team in world-class consulting services. A rewarding career opportunity that meets your expectations and exciting challenges!
You have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a consultant and you have advanced knowledge in the industrial and corporate environment. You are astute, you understand the business issues related to information technology and business processes related to purchasing, inventory management and maintenance, etc.
- Analysis of functional and technical needs of clients;
- participate in the implementation and realization of operational strategies ;
- the analysis of costs and the use of computer systems, as well as proposing solutions for their optimization;
- ensure that the systems are used according to standards and best business practices;
- advising and training system users;
- The use of standardized development methodology ;
- Aspects of computer programming ;
- Functional and IT aspects to translate technical specifications into a business language and vice versa; Functional and IT aspects to translate technical specifications into a business language and vice versa
- Analysis of the requirements of complex IT system implementation projects;
- Mastery of best practices in business analysis and related tools.
College diploma (DEC) or university degree (BAC), certification in computer science or equivalent
Bilingualism essential, excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.